State Charity Registrations
Required Fundraising Disclosure Statements
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by this organization and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at:Dup15q Alliance, PO Box 1669, Highland Park, IL 60035, ph.855-387-1572. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency.
- Colorado– Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303-894-2860, www.sos.state.co.us/ Reg. No. 20173039852.
- Florida– A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATES, 800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) OR BY VISITING www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #(INSERT FL#)
- Georgia–A full and fair description of our programs and our financial statement summary is available upon request at our office and phone number indicated above.
- Illinois –Contracts and reports regarding Dup15q Alliance are on file with the Illinois Attorney General.
- Maryland–For the cost of copies and postage, from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 800-825-4510
- Michigan– MICS #
- Mississippi–The official registration and financial information of Dup15q Alliance may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- New Jersey–INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charity/chardir.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York–Upon Request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 102 Broadway, New York, NY 10271
- North Carolina– Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania–The official registration and financial information of Dup15q Alliance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia–Financial statements are available from State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington–Secretary of State at 800-332-4483 or http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/.
- West Virginia– West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.
*Please note CAPITALIZATION, underlining and exact wordingare a requirement for proper compliance.
The Dup15q Alliance utilizes Charity Compliance Solutions, Inc. to assist in the filing of our registrations for our compliance needs.
3133 Tiger Run Court, Suite 111, Carlsbad, CA 92010 | 442.888.1300 | 855.400.5855 | 877.694.2547 FAX firstname.lastname@example.org | www.charitycompliancesolutions.com